[Dipleague] Candles Tailor Made for you

Bellerophon Enterprises 0772590448 at econetmail.com
Fri Jan 17 12:42:00 CAT 2014

Good Afternoon Community

We are craftsmen of our trade in candles and would like to inform you
of our range of wedding candles we offer. AS below:

Unity Candles
Candles At the ceremony
Candles At the reception
Thank you for sharing our day gift candles
And candles to your specifications
We also offer Sand for your sand ceremony, Shout out (Uncle Tariro Here Comes Your Bride) for the brides entrance, and other related enquiries to your specifications.

Contact us for our detailed catalog or follow our facebook page
Bellerophon.: Candles Are Us or follow the link below:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/Bellerophon.Enterp.CANDLESAREUS/

Regards

Candle Makers
Graphic Designer
cell: +263772 590 448 (Sheunesu)/ 0774690528 (Precious)
whatsapp:  0772590448 (Sheunesu)
email: bellerophon.enterprises at gmail.com ( Marketing Team)
gtalk: sheptar21 at gmail.com
Note: Please do not respond to this email but to the above emails we have provided.