[Dipleague] Cot Bed Wanted!!

Lameck Sigauke Lameck.Sigauke at econet.co.zw
Fri Jan 17 17:17:35 CAT 2014

I am looking for a cot bed, still in perfect condition. Kindly reply to this email with your price. Siyabonga.
This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.