[Dipleague] Tiling Services, Roof leaks etc

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Sun Jan 19 08:52:40 CAT 2014

We offer Wall and Roof Tiling Services for different sectors.

Design, Planning and Advice  - we  design and plan every aspect of a new build or re-fit including choosing the best tiles, adhesives and grouts to fit your particular walls or floors.

Tile Fitting Services - The quality of tiling can make or break the look of any building. Comfortable working in any conditions from late shifts to occupied buildings, our highly skilled tilers can fit all kinds of floor and wall tiles including ceramics, travertine, slate, mosaics, marble and brick slips.

We offer solutions to:
•	High Rise Buildings (Condominiums & Apartments)
•	Office Buildings
•	Town homes
•	Single Family Homes
•	Assisted Living Facilities
•	Multi Use Buildings
•	Retail Stores
•	Office Tenant Improvements
Troubleshooting

We also trace any faults in current tiling , walling or roofing of existing buildings. In addition to this, we then give our recommendations and then implement them upon agreement with client. Situations like this include when there are leaks on the roof or gutters not managing to drain water effectively etc.

Call us on (04) 308 170/ 0773 014 297/ 0734 532 519/ 071 6 416 534 or email sales at payman.co.zw