[Dipleague] Welding and Metal Fabrication Services Offered

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:09:31 CAT 2014

We dont just do the job, we do the job right, on time, everytime. We are a full service fabricator and installer of structural steel for many industries we have a team of designers as well as the implementers of the design and the if quality welding services are what you seek, you have come to the right place!.

We service small project or mass production of welding product, using many types of metal - steel, copper, aluminum or stainless steel. Our experienced welding fabricators along with our continued investments in welding technology and equipment assure your tolerances are met every time (we offer warranty for ALL our jobs and we dont consider a job done until customer is satisfied beyond doubt):

Call us on (04) 308 170/ 0773 014 297/ 0734 532 519/ 071 6 416 534 or email sales at payman.co.zw