[Dipleague] Crane and Forklift Hire services offered

0777940133 at econetmail.com 0777940133 at econetmail.com
Sun Jan 19 09:13:25 CAT 2014

Crane and Forklift hire services offered –
We offer Crane services at affordable rates. We transport 20 & 40 foot containers, heavy duty generators, transformers, heavy tankers, heavy equipment etc. We have both Cranes and Forklifts and we do not require clients to bring any additional trucks to carry their load as we load transport and offload to intended destinations

Call (04) 308 170, 0773 014 297