[Dipleague] AL SCHOOL FURNITURE AVAILABLE FOR SALE!!

0774399680 at econetmail.com 0774399680 at econetmail.com
Sun Jan 19 20:05:53 CAT 2014

We manufacture all school and crèche furniture. From ECD to High school furniture. We have  junior chairs and desks (including plastic for ECD / Nursery), Senior chairs and desks, hostel beds, lecture chairs, combined desk-bench, group tables, Teachers tables, teachers chairs etc... Affordable prices for quality products.
For more info call or whatsapp: 0774 399 680 or 0715 595 708