[Dipleague] EX JAPAN CARS AVAILABLE TO BUY IN TANZANIA

Blessing Dube blessing at phelps.co.zw
Mon Jan 20 07:43:04 CAT 2014

Good day, would you like to buy a car from Japan but do not want to wait
two months to receive it? There is a viable alternative of buying one that
has already been shipped to Dar Es Salaam. These cars have not been
released from the port and have not been driven on African roads.

The pricing is the same great prices you pay in japan and most popular
models are available. There is stock of over 450 cars to choose from so you
will definitely get what you want.

We offer a driving service from Dar Es Salaam so we can deliver straight
into your hands. Please send me an email telling me the model you are
looking for and we can send you some examples with pricing. Email
blessing at phelps.co.zw

--
Regards

Mr. Blessing N. Dube