[Dipleague] (FestasAzulCorrupta and PianomanCorrupt Repair Solutions)Data Repair Services

Zi zidigital at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 20 08:19:35 CAT 2014

(FestasAzulCorrupta and PianomanCorrupt Repair Solutions)Data Repair Services

We repair Ms Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, .PST documents(All
versions, 2003/7 and 20IO) corrupted by FestasAzul and PianoManCorrupt.
Stop worrying and get your data restored, we also advise on best cloud
optioins for data back up.

NB: We also offer a free solution for 20IO documents (.xlsx, .docx)

Call/app 0773 222 327 for more information