[Dipleague] Our client is looking for a Customer Services Administrator salary $1000 to apply call 0713761152

A-CLASS JOBS ZIMBABWE admin at aclassjobszim.com
Mon Jan 20 08:52:22 CAT 2014

	Customer Services Administrator

	This office based role requires you to carry out a mixture of duties
on a rotational basis. You will have very good attention to detail and
be able to carry out an element of mundane duties as well as more
involved responsibilities which are essential to fulfill the role
requirements. Duties include:

 • Unpacking repair deliveries
 • Validating customer requests for guarantee claims and warranty
returns.
 • Processing customer requests on system
 • Identifying parts required for completion of repairs
 • Manually picking spare parts
 • Organising dispatch of returns back to the customer
 • Processing invoices

 Skills Profile:
Team player
Self starter
Highly
organised
Good attention to detail Salary $1000

To apply call 0713761152, 0771616534 or come to our offices : Margolis
Plaza 2 Speke avenue 1st floor suite 108 Harare
A-CLASS JOBS ZIMBABWE