[Dipleague] Creative web design for your professional business

Angel & Walt Hosting info at angelwalthosting.com
Mon Jan 20 10:03:44 CAT 2014

Because your website is your  corporate representative on the web, you want
to make sure that its done professionally. Angel & Walt Hosting provides
high-quality web design services in a wide range of customizable packages.

Whether you own a small to medium business or you desire a robust e-Commerce
storefront, Angel & Walt Hosting can get your business online in no time.
You get to own your website and your domain - unlike others, we don't trick
you into unnecessary contracts.

We design your website in an easy 6-step process:

1.    Give us a call or send us an email

2.    We schedule an initial interview

3.    Send us your content

4.    We build your website

5.    You review the website

6.    We publish the website!

We offer:

*         High quality designs, customisable packages

*         Responsive web design for mobile device accessibility

*         HTML 5, Joomla, Wordpress, E-commerce supported

Packages & Pricing:

Visit our automated website for the most up to date pricings and packages
http://www.angelwalthosting.com/services/web-design

Angel & Walt Hosting

Suite 504, Regal Star House. 25 George Silundika Ave, Harare

Tel: 08644 069 399, 08644 064 283. Mobile: 0772 957 786, 0734 108 064

Web: www.angelwalthosting.com