[Dipleague] 4 STEP POWER SLIMMING HEALTH PROGRAMME - EDMARK INTERNATIONAL

Nyasha T G Mapanzure debtors at newavakash.com
Mon Jan 20 15:06:49 CAT 2014

Dear Dipps

Because of our high excessive consumption of calorie loaded foods, our
bodies are at risk to contract some of the major killer diseases in world
which are;

Colon Cancer

Diabetes

Heart Diseases

Stroke

These are disease that used to be common only in the first world or rich
countries many years ago, but 4 out of 5 people in poor countries are
suffering with these diseases today.

Edmark International is a well recongnised supplier of natural products that
detoxify ALL toxins in our bodies, help lose weight naturally and flash ALL
the toxins in our colony out.

When we put on weight we are at risk of;

Heart Risk Diseases

High Blood Pressure

Diabetes

Colon Cancer, etc

Edmark Product are geared with

Weight Loss

Slimming

Overall Fitness

We have a 4 Step Power Slimming and Health Programme

1). DETOXIFICATION

2). BURNING OF FATS

3). BALANCING OF ACID + ALKALINE LEVELS

4). REJUVINATION

PLEASE CONTACT ME ON 0772 425 808 FOR A PACKAGE FOR ONLY $216.00 THAT WILL
HELP YOU MANAGE YOUR HEALTH AND LOOSE YOUR BODY WEIGHT EFFICIENTLY OR E-MAIL
ME ON debtors at newavakash.com

Kind Regards

Nyasha Tapiwa Gideon Mapanzure

12 Williams Way