[Dipleague] Wedding Cakes

Jillian mazlin at zol.co.zw
Mon Jan 20 15:39:04 CAT 2014

WEDDING CAKES:- Are you looking for someone to undertake that wedding cake
design, that no one else can? From complex Piped work - Embroidery/Lace
Work/Extension Work to Garret Frills and Drapes. Icing Moulded Figurines or
delicate handmade, sugar flowers. American Stack or off set designs.
All other Special occasion cakes too.

Because all wedding cakes are only made to order, I offer all shapes, sizes
and configurations to suit your exact needs. Let your personality shine
through. Wedding cakes should be the centre piece at any wedding reception.
It really is a collaboration between you and your baker, to create something
truly spectacular for all to enjoy.

Please note that individual decoration requirements take time to design,
make and dry. So remember to place your orders well in advance to avoid
disappointment.

I have 30 years experience in this field.

View my cakes/work on Face Book. Search for 'Jillians Professional Cakes'.

Contact Jillian Tel:- 0772 698 630

---