[Dipleague] ANGEL LIFESTYLE BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY

Violah Chideme vee at zol.co.zw
Wed Jan 22 12:12:40 CAT 2014

Dear Dips,

There are 3 ways you can earn an income through Angel busines:-

1. Retail: Selling products from the Angel catalogue and earning money
between 25% to 50% of PV)

2. Wholesale: The people who join the company for R100 in your team,
i.e: the commission you earn on your downliners who are not yet at on
50%

3. Royalties: the 1%- 5% you earn from the distributors who are at 50%
in your organisation, depending on your personal group PV.

Angel lifestyle provides fashion accessories from Jewellery,
sunglasses, handbags, shoes, belts, Duvet Cover sets,
curtains.

To be an agent the cost involved is R100 / $11 for your marketing kit
and application form. Should you be interested, email me with your
details or whattsup/phone me on 0772394 252 and I will surely respond.

regards,