[Dipleague] Looking for suitable employment

0776362294 at econetmail.com 0776362294 at econetmail.com
Tue Feb 4 07:47:07 CAT 2014

I am a young lady aged 25. I just finished a Diploma in Business Skills and have experience in Bookkeeping and Customer Service. I also have an ICDL Certificate. I require a full time employment as a PA/Receptionist/Secretary or anything available. I am available A.S.A.P. please contact Percious Mazani 0776 362 294/08644 102 468 or email mazaniprecious at gmail.com