[Dipleague] PROMOTION!! - AFFORDABLE WEB DESIGNING & HOSTING INN ZIMBABWE

tchirongo at technologyhavenzimbabwe.com tchirongo at technologyhavenzimbabwe.com
Tue Feb 4 09:51:42 CAT 2014

Technology Haven Zimbabwe is a local company which specializes in ICT
services. One of our core services is web design and hosting. In a
survey that we conducted recently, we found out that over 1,4million
Zimbabweans access the internet on a daily basis. This is enough
assurance that taking your company to the internet and properly
marketing it can increase your customer-base
Currently we have a promotion on static websites, which for ONLY $80,
comes with;
-a beautiful design {which costs $100+}
-FREE Domain registration (yourcompany.com) {which costs $20-$40}
-5 domain email accounts (you at yourcompany.com/sales at yourcompany.com
etc) {this can boost your clients` confidence and make you more
professional}
-Search Engine Optimization
-99.9% uptime
You may choose to host your website with us or any Web Host company of
your choice. However, if you choose to host with us, its FREE FOR THE
FIRST MONTH, then from there it’s only $6/ month (recurring)
IN OTHER WORDS, FOR ONLY $80 YOU GET A BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE UP & RUNNING,
RECEIVE DOMAIN EMAIL AND GET A PROFESSIONAL LOOK!! Why not give it a
try?
Should you have any questions or IT needs, feel free to reply this
email and we will address them.
Alternatively you may visit www.technologyhavenzimbabwe.com or call
263774600638
Looking forward to hearing from you,