[Dipleague] A great platform available for preschools & service providers !!!!!!! An opportunity not to miss.........

Ultra Vale Investments ultravaleinvestments at zol.co.zw
Tue Feb 4 10:10:22 CAT 2014

On behalf of client:

Kindercare Zimbabwe is calling for preschools and day care centres in
Zimbabwe and service providers for this field to advertise their
services on our new website - www.kindercarezim.com. Annual
registration with Kindercare Zimbabwe is $20 for preschools. Having
registered with us we circulate your details regularly to the public to
raise awareness of your preschool.

Quarterly registration applies to service providers and teachers
seeking employment for $50 per quarter. Our platform has local and
international exposure with people staying abroad seeking places for
their kids and relatives based here in Zimbabwe.Contact us for more
details us on kindercareharare at gmail.com or 0773416077.