[Dipleague] Excellent Florists: We have all the Fresh Flowers that you need!

Tafadzwa Sigauke info at ngiconsulting.org
Tue Feb 4 11:15:17 CAT 2014

Are you thinking of surprising your loved ones with fresh flowers on
their birthdays and this Valentine?s Day? Do you require fresh flowers
for your offices, church, and wedding or for funerals?  Then look no
further than us!!!
We are a leader in arranging and delivering fresh flowers. Your
flowers are delivered to your door step on time- You can order your
flowers via telephone or email without having to leave the comfort
your home for direct delivery to the destination of your choice in
Harare. Alternatively you can come to our offices at the Harare Show
Ground, Samora Machel Avenue, call, sms or whatsapp 0778 231 766.

--
Tafadzwa Sigauke
0778 231 766