[Dipleague] *** Special Needs Training Workshop ***

Rachael rachael at zol.co.zw
Wed Feb 5 11:12:38 CAT 2014

Special Needs Training Workshop -  Looking at how to cope with
Behaviour Challenges

Who should attend this workshop?
These workshops are designed for family carers or professionals/support
staff caring for children or adults who have severe learning
disabilities. The workshop is also suitable for those caring for
children or adults with severe learning disabilities and autism. If you
are having problems understanding their behaviours, struggling with
understanding what triggers their tantrums, then please do come along
to a training session where we will discuss the behaviours and
solutions to your problems.

Note: The workshops aim is for a holistic partnership approach to
behaviour support,. For the maximum impact we recommend that everyone
involved in providing care to a specific child or adult attend the
workshop – i.e. family carers, support staff, teachers, teaching
assistants and learning support staff, health workers, short break
staff, etc. to book your place please email:
admin at thespecialneedscentre.co.zw