[Dipleague] Free Online Advertising with Images (shambadzo.co.zw) reaches 1000+ in a day

thelma at prowebzim.com thelma at prowebzim.com
Wed Feb 5 17:10:12 CAT 2014

Hi there,

Here is an opportunity. Advertise on this platform for free and reach
the market you are looking for. There are clear categories for your
advert to be placed. The users of this website have the benefit of
creating alerts when an advert is placed in a category of their
interest.
The clients are looking are waiting for you.
Create a free account and post unlimited adverts with 6 images per
advert.
One adverts lasts for a month.

We have over 1000 people visiting our website everyday.
Visit this link to get going www.shambadzo.co.zw, for directions on how
to go about it Visit our Facebook page (Shambadzo Classifieds) or Just
go to this link
https://www.facebook.com/notes/shambadzo-classifieds/how-to-create-an-account-on-shambadzo/355571344573833

Happy advertising