[Dipleague] Websites Services & Online marketing

thelma at prowebzim.com thelma at prowebzim.com
Thu Feb 6 08:24:53 CAT 2014

We are a Harare, Zimbabwe based leading on line Marketing Company with
special skills in Website Design and Development. We have vast
experience
in dealing with the clients across the globe; most of our clients are
from
Zimbabwe, Canada and Switzerland. We have earned experience developing
the
professional websites which are attractive using Joomla, Magento,
Zencart,
Wordpress, Code Ignitor (CI), Core PHP, OS Commerce etc.
Our clients fall into the various business sizes ranging from small and
medium enterprises to large business enterprises. We have a strong,
highly
experienced and dedicated team with experience in developing websites.
Our
creative team is competent enough to convert your ideas into real
working
websites.