[Dipleague] JUMPING CASTLE FOR 15 FEBRUARY 2014

Lynette Mhunduru LMhunduru at masholdings.co.zw
Wed Feb 5 09:44:37 CAT 2014

I am looking for a jumping on Saturday 15 February 2014 from morning to evening.  It will have to be delivered in Hatfield.

Thanks in advance

Disclaimer:  This email and any file attachments transmitted with it are intended for the addressee(s) and may be confidential and/or legally privileged.  If you received this message in error, please destroy it.  If you are not the addressee you may not disclose, copy, distribute or take any action based on the contents hereof.  Any unauthorized use or disclosure is prohibited and may be unlawful.

To the extent that there are opinions or views expressed in this email, they are those of the individual sender and may not necessarily reflect the view of the Directors or Management of Mashonaland Holdings Limited.

All reasonable precautions have been taken to ensure no viruses are present in this email.  As Mashonaland Holdings Limited cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage arising from the use of this email or file attachments, we recommend that you subject these to your virus checking procedures prior to use.

Please do not delete or alter this notice.