[Dipleague] DON'T LET ZIMRA CLOSE YOUR COMPANY (COLETTE)

Blessing Mahembe blessingm at zuvapetroleum.co.zw
Wed Feb 5 10:21:12 CAT 2014

WE CAN HELP YOU OUT!!!

Are you up to date with Zimra. Have you been submitting your returns and
payments on time. If you haven't been compliant and are about to or have
been charged hefty penalties or your account has been or is about to be
garnished and your company closed?? come and we will help you.

We also do Tax clearance certificates, Tax Registrations, Annual Returns
,FINANCIAL STATEMENTS, VAT ,PAYE,QPDs, NSSA, COMPANY REGISTRATION & ZIMDEF
issues. We can assist you on that company that you registered and never
used.  Don't hesitate to call or whatsapp Collette Ruzive 0773031565 or
0772440993.

B.C

Consultancy.