[Dipleague] Valentines Gift Candles!!!!!

Bellerophon Enterprises 0772590448 at econetmail.com
Fri Feb 7 09:58:15 CAT 2014

Good Morning Community

Get hold of us pronto! Yes pronto we have amazing candles suited to fit like a shoe. You can never go wrong with that unique tailor made candle for your partner.

So don't and i repeat do not be left out we the best at it with only the best  ingredients and materials to make our candles with.

We are also offering tailor designed Valentine cards with your own sweet messages or give us the task to crank up that unique message. Obviously we will require you to give us a view of what that special being means to you. We will write it up to suite it as if we made the idea knock on your doorstep.

So call now, put a smile on him/her for as long as it takes.

Sheunesu Matindike
Marketing Executive/ Graphic Designer
cell:[tel:%2B263%20772%20590%20448] +263 772 590 448, 0734 243 292
email: [mailto:bellerophon.enterprises at gmail.com] bellerophon.enterprises at gmail.com
gtalk: [mailto:sheptar21 at gmail.com] sheptar21 at gmail.com
whatsapp: 0772590448
Add our facebook account: Candles Are Us
Like and Follow our facebook page from the following link below:
[https://www.facebook.com/Bellerophon.Enterp.CANDLESAREUS?ref=hl] https://www.facebook.com/Bellerophon.Enterp.CANDLESAREUS?ref=hl