[Dipleague] Accomodation brokers

Perseverence GANGA perseverence.ganga at wfp.org
Fri Feb 7 11:54:21 CAT 2014

We find you accomodation in any areas of Harare for a small broker fee. No house No Charge tell us what you want and we will give you or find for you. Full houses, cottages, flats. Expatriates are most welcome. We are not agents we are brokers no registration no time wasting we are your employees.
Contact on email perseverenceganga at gmail.com

Perseverence F Ganga
World Food Programme Ethiopia
Email: Perseverence.Ganga at wfp.org
Mobile/Whatsapp/Viber: +(0) 251 914 313 023
www.wfp.org

The information contained in this electronic message and any attachments is intended for specific individuals or entities, and may be confidential, proprietary or privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender immediately, delete this message and do not disclose, distribute or copy it to any third party or otherwise use this message. The content of this message does not necessarily reflect the official position of the World Food Programme. Electronic messages are not secure or error free and may contain viruses or may be delayed, and the sender is not liable for any of these occurrences. The sender reserves the right to monitor, record and retain electronic messages.