[Dipleague] NOVELS on soft copy AVAILABLE

Nicholson nicholson at zol.co.zw
Sat Feb 8 13:23:33 CAT 2014

GOOD DAY
TO all you novels readers, We have a large collection of novels for
your reading pleasure on soft copy (pdf) which means if your device have
Adobe Acrobat Reader you can be able to read them from your
ipad, android phone, tablet, laptop or even desktop computer.
Among the latest in our collection are 2012-13 New Yorks bestselling
novels, Fiction & Fantasty novels, Erotic romance novels, Teen novels,
Literary classics and a lot more.
View online or download the list of currently available novels from
this link below.

https://drive.google.com/file/
d/0Bzh5bmnO0Y_YdHJ6aHFDa29DUkE/edit?usp=sharing
other wise send us an email we can send you the same list:

EACH COPY IS JUST $1. You can pay by ecocash or buddie airtime and we
send them by email.

CONTACT: zigweje at gmail.com on 0774664488 (whats app), 756D28F3 -BBM pin