[Dipleague] METERED FUEL OFF-LOADING SERVICES

Mildred Makunike mildredm at zol.co.zw
Tue Mar 18 11:13:30 CAT 2014

Uplifting from underground tanks to tanker.

Transhiping (Tanker to tanker)

Normal off load (from tanker to skid tanks/undeground tanks.

Call Knowledge on 0772 773 980

Simply stunning and affordable decor for Weddings, Corporate Functions,
Parties, Anniversaries - whatever the occasion, we add class!

We also refer to proffesional and honest, caters, and all your lovely
wedding and anytime cakes, and photography.

FREE PACKAGE!

Because you deserve the very best on your day, if you you allow us to
stun you with our decor, we will throw this package absolutley free!!

2x Chivari chairs - for the bride and groom

6x Flower Stands

Bridal Arch

100 metres of ferry lights!

Offer runs from Feb - Dec 14!!

We are flexible to your needs, tell us what you want and together we
  can make your Wedding Dream Come true....

Pics available on  request.

Call/whatsapp Marketing:

   0778 198 842
   0736 741 050