[Dipleague] -------- Softwares for your business ----------

Mackinley Alex mmurebwa at zol.co.zw
Mon Apr 14 10:29:39 CAT 2014

Good day we are into software systems and installations on offer are
the following systems:-

1) Point of Sale for Small shops                 -  $100

2) Retail Software for SME's to Corporates  - $200+

3) School Management System                 - $350

4) Library Managment System                   - $150

5) Construction Company Management      - $300

6) Pharmacy Software                               -$400

7) HR & Payroll System                            -$250

8) Customer Relationship Managment        -$380

9) Enterprise Resource Planning  System  -$700

10) Website Applications                          -$200+

For more information please call or email. We are open from monday -
saturday from 0800-1800

Regards

Robert Queen Business Solutions
08644118783