[Dipleague] BUILDING PLANS, CONSTRUCTION SERVICES, ARCHITECTURAL CONSULTANTS

0772651870 at econetmail.com 0772651870 at econetmail.com
Mon May 26 11:14:00 CAT 2014

Need building plans drawn? we offer dynamic, innovative and
versatile building designs with artist impressions.
Through expertise which extend to both commercial and
domestic projects. Our services include design, from
concept to council approval stage, as well as the
supervision and management of all building projects.
Including interior and exterior concept design,
3D presentations,animations and implementation of
finished projects.

Scope of Services
-Architectural working drawings and consultancy
-3D image production for presentation
-Alteration drawings, renovations, extensions
durawalls

contact Tino or Farai on 0772651870 or 0772570588 or 0738887726