[Dipleague] Toyota Avensis Recent Import 1.8 VVT-I Manual For Sale / Swop !!!

0772513251 at econetmail.com 0772513251 at econetmail.com
Mon May 26 22:15:53 CAT 2014

Toyota Avensis Recent Import   1.8 VVT-I For Sale / Swop!!!

Year:	        2003
Mileage:	75000km
Engine Size:	1794cc
Transmission:	Manual
Exterior:	Metallic Green

Price:               $ 12 000 / Swop + Cash

Phone   /   What’s App: 0772 271551

NB: Serious Buyers Only!!!

Other vehicle Specifications includes:

 16" 5 spoke alloy wheels, Electric front windows, one-touch, anti-trap + key-off function, Electric rear windows one touch open/close anti trap, Single CD player, Dual climate control air conditioning system, Speed sensitive power steering, Traction control, RDS radio/cassette, Remote alarm with perimeter/microwave protection, Remote central double locking, Steering wheel audio controls, Electrically adjustable door mirrors, Electrically operated heated and folding mirrors, Driver/passenger recline/slide manual adjustable seats, Multi-adjustable front seats (driver 6 way, passenger 4 way). 5 seats, Service History Ex Uk!!!