[Dipleague] Car seat for sale

Mrerwa Abigail amrerwa at bancabc.com
Tue May 27 07:48:34 CAT 2014

Hello Dipps

I'm selling a second hand car seat for $60, Baby Weavers, grey & pink. Ages birth to 13kg.
Email Disclaimer

This mail and its attachments contain confidential information and may be subject to legal privilege and copyright protections. The information contained in this communication is intended solely for the use of the named addressees and others authorised by us to receive it. If you are not the intended recipient you may not peruse, use, disclose, print, distribute or retain this message. Should you have received this email in error, please either notify the sender immediately by return e-mail and thereafter delete this message from your system.

We shall not be held responsible and will not compensate you for consequences of your actions as a result of relying on the contents of this email. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. We therefore do not accept liability for any errors or omissions in the contents of this message. You are required to verify the information contained herein directly with us.

We will furthermore not be liable for:

•	the improper or incomplete transmission of this email nor any delay in transmission;

•	any harm or loss resulting from malicious software code or viruses in this e-mail or its attachments, including data corruption resulting therefrom;

BancABC has not authorised the transmission and distribution of any offensive, derogatory or defamatory statements or materials, which this communication may contain, and which has been sent outside the sender's scope of employment with us. The sender may therefore be liable in his/her personal capacity.

Please note that the recipient is to verify whether the sender of this email has the authority to bind BancABC contractually before he/she assumes that an agreement has been reached. BancABC has specific approval requirements which regulate the authority to contract on our behalf. Unless expressly indicated as such, nothing in this communication constitutes an offer, warranty or representation from us.