[Dipleague] HEATED POOLS SWIMMING LESSONS FOR ALL AGES

info at swimming.co.zw info at swimming.co.zw
Tue May 27 09:07:38 CAT 2014

PATRIOTS SWIMMING CLUB

As cold as it is we offer swimming lessons
all year round in Heated swimming pools.

Kids begginers from the age
of 2yrs, Elite Swimmers all ages. Adult lessons available as well.

We
also offer the extras listed below:

1. Stroke Correction

2. Speed

3. endurance swim

4. Diving and stroke transition skills (tumble
turns)

Soon after joining all our members receive our Swimming Club
DVD which is watched prior to all the lessons at home.

everything is
done seriously and on a profesional level.

Have your child trained in
winter to be best in summer on school swimming galas.

please visit our
website on www.swimming.co.zw and like our facebook page #Patriots
Swimming Club

Contact 0773514786