[Dipleague] Looking for people who sell cars on comission.

Patience Mabuto pmabuto at zesa.net
Tue May 27 11:35:54 CAT 2014

Hie
i'm selling my VW Golf 4 GTI (Sport) and i'm looking for some1 to sell it for me for a fee. i can send you the pictures if u need the. please txt me or call on 0778 504 363 (Patience). serious people only please. still very neat, accident free, 144 000km.

its going $5 500. negotiable.
--

Disclaimer

"This email message and any accompanying attachments are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s) only. If you are
not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use, dissemination, forwarding,
printing or copying of this email is strictly  prohibited. Any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the
author and do not necessarily represent those of Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority. Although this  email and any attachments are
believed to be free of any virus  or other defects which might affect any computer or ICT system into which they are received, no
responsibility is accepted by Zimbabwe Electricity Supply Authority for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof."