[Dipleague] %%% MARK II GRANDE FOR SALE - CHOICE OF 3 %%%

Masiyiwa, Admire A MasiyiwaA at stanbic.com
Tue May 27 15:28:06 CAT 2014

Available for quicksale are 3 X Toyota Mark II Grande for sale. 2 of
them just imported.

Colours are White, Silver and Navy blue.

Call 0772 366 329 for more info.

Standard Bank email disclaimer and confidentiality note
Please go to http://www.standardbank.co.za/site/homepage/emaildisclaimer.html to read our email disclaimer and confidentiality note. Kindly email disclaimer at standardbank.co.za (no content or subject line necessary) if you cannot view that page and we will email our email disclaimer and confidentiality note to you.