[Dipleague] Website Design + Hosting from $400

David Sibanda sibanda at netcomzw.com
Wed May 28 16:21:25 CAT 2014

Quality web design and development for only $400! This offer also includes
FREE , Web Hosting, E-mail Hosting and Domain Registration.

Package Overview:

+Our Design Standard Package comprising 5 pages.

+Search Engine Optimization

+Google Site Submission

+Website Upload

+Domain Registration

+Web Hosting

+E-mail Hosting (10 Accounts)

+Webmail & POP3 Access (use your favourite e-mail client on your pc  or
mobile handset)

+c-Panel Access (easily manage your account online)

To view our portfolio, please visit us at:
http://www.netcomzw.com/design-portfolio

Interested? Take advantage of this special offer by simply replying this
e-mail and start creating your online presence today!

Remember, there is just no compromise on quality.

David Sibanda

Operations - Netcom Zimbabwe
Design, Development, Hosting, ICT Solutions
E-mail: sibanda at netcomzw.com <mailto:sibanda at netcomzw.com>

Website: http://www.netcomzw.com <http://www.netcomzw.com/>

Phone: +263 776 638497 | 0739291790
Skype:david.sibanda