[Dipleague] Its Returns Time Again!

Tada Business Buddy accounts at tada.co.zw
Wed May 28 20:17:54 CAT 2014

TADA Business Buddy, helping you run your business better! Contact Us Today, for more information on our services.

View this email in your browser (http://us3.campaign-archive2.com/?u=bbd72e9bf9e433a18dc793507&id=bf5162eb93&e=5f208c91d9)

** Is this how you feel about month end?

** Relax, Tada Business Buddy, has you covered...
>From as little as $5 per return, we can give you some serious peace of mind!

We can sort out the payment and submission of your NSSA, NEC, PAYE, VAT, WHTAX, QPD Medical Aid, Pension, Zimra Annual Self Assessment Returns, and a whole lot more, while you carry on doing what you do best, running your business!

Also on offer, basic accounting for only $15/hour and various admin and accounts services as per your specific requirements at negotiable rates.

Problems with your ITF263 etc? Let us handle it...

For more information, please email Brian or Tsitsi on info at tada.co.zw (http://tada.us3.list-manage.com/track/click?u=bbd72e9bf9e433a18dc793507&id=66df54b521&e=5f208c91d9) or call / WhatsApp 0772 890 002 / 0773 430 600

 Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp
http://www.mailchimp.com/monkey-rewards/?utm_source=freemium_newsletter&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=monkey_rewards&aid=bbd72e9bf9e433a18dc793507&afl=1