[Dipleague] Work-Place Problems-Unfair Treatment

Paradigm Group paradigm at zol.co.zw
Wed May 28 21:49:55 CAT 2014

~ ~    Are You Being Treated Unfairly At Your WorkPlace..??

~ ~    Do you need a Solution to how you are being treated.?

~ ~    Such As ~ ~

~ ~    Non Payment of Salary / Wages.?
~ ~    Short payment of Salary / Wages.?
~ ~    Continual Late Payment of Salary / Wages.?
~ ~    Unfairly Dismissed.?
~ ~    The Company wants to Retrench you.?
~ ~    The Company has put You on Short-Time.?
~ ~    Need to be represented at A Disciplinary Hearing,?
~ ~    Need to be represented at the Labour Court.?
~ ~    Need to be represented at the NEC / Labour Department.?

~ ~    We are able to guide and assist you ~ ~

~ ~    We have been providing Solutions to people's Labour Problems
since 1994 ~ ~

Contact us ~ ~

Thomas Vallance Esq            ~ or ~         Norbert Murisa
Labour Relations Practitioner                  Telephone:
Employment Law Advisor                          (Mob) 0773-987 466
Arbitrator & Mediator
Commissioner of Oaths
labourADViZE
A Division of
Dispute Resolution Services
INDEPENDENCE ~ INTEGRITY ~ IMPARTIALITY
Email:[drs at zol.co.zw]
Office Address: Suite 607, Barts House,
32 Jason Moyo Avenue (Cnr Leopold Takawira Street),
HARARE