[Dipleague] We Pay Cash on Spot for Household Furniture

0772241847 at econetmail.com 0772241847 at econetmail.com
Thu May 29 17:03:54 CAT 2014

Are you in need of CASH$ and have furniture which you want to dispose and get instant CASH$, or you just want to dispose that furniture which is lying idle in your home which is taking most of your space for no reason. We are here to help you.

We pay CASH $$$$ on spot for all used sofas, working fridges ,deep freezers and working stoves  which you would like to dispose. Phone on 0772 689 023