[Dipleague] Mzansi connect.com 0774222595

Olivia Vushangwe Olivia.Vushangwe at econet.co.zw
Thu May 29 23:16:26 CAT 2014

Get your winter wear at unbelievable prices. Visit and like our Facebook page mzansi connect.com and get shopping. Whatsapp Olivia 0774222595 for details

This mail was sent through Econet Wireless, a Global telecoms leader. DISCLAIMER The information in this message is confidential and is legally privileged. It is intended solely for the addressee. Access to this message by anyone else is unauthorized. If received in error please accept our apologies and notify the sender immediately. You must also delete the original message from your machine. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, disclosure, copying, distribution or action taken in reliance of it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. The information, attachments, opinions or advice contained in this email are not the views or opinions of Econet Wireless, its subsidiaries or affiliates. Econet Wireless therefore accepts no liability for claims, losses, or damages arising from the inaccuracy, incorrectness, or lack of integrity of such information.