[Dipleague] HAND DRYER SPECIALS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!FROM WASHROOM CARE HYGIENE SYSTEMS

Sales hygienesystems at zol.co.zw
Thu May 29 15:33:03 CAT 2014

Restroom Hygiene Equipment

We are running a promotion on the hand dryer for as little 180 .00 per unit

Washroom Care Hygiene Systems reputation for value and performance was built
on our washroom hygiene equipment. We continue that tradition by offering
today's most advanced washroom hygiene systems at pricing that simply can't
be beat.

For more information about how Washroom Care Hygiene System's touch-free
systems can enhance your restrooms, call us today at +263 773468 413 or
washroomcare at zol.co.zw