[Dipleague] Advertising with My Destination Zimbabwe

Jules Retzlaff jules.retzlaff at mydestination.com
Fri May 30 08:36:32 CAT 2014

Please submit this ad for us thank you

Advertise your business for *free* on our global online travel guide My
Destination Zimbabwe( http://www.mydestination.com/zimbabwe)

Follow this link to upload your business today:-
http://www.mydestination.com/zimbabwe/806/add-your-business

If you have any queries please contact Jules:-
jules.retzlaff at mydestination.com

*Jules Retzlaff*
*Business Manager*| *  My Destination Zimbabwe*

*email*: Jules.Retzlaff at mydestination.com    |    *mobile*: +263 (0) 772
317288    |   *skype*: jules.retzlaff2    |
*website*: www.MyDestination.com/Zimbabwe  |   *twitter*:
twitter.com/MyDestinationZimbabwe   |   *address*: 57 Hindhead Avenue,
Chisipite, Harare, Zimbabwe   |    *head *office: 18a Pindock Mews, Little
Venice, W9 2PY, London, United Kingdom