[Dipleague] June 2014 Enrollment in Progress!!

Marketing ASHE marketing at ashe.ac.zw
Fri May 30 11:04:15 CAT 2014

 Credit transfer program
 *       B.B.A(Hons) 1+2 / International year 1: Two A' Level passes

International Year 1 is a advanced one year course of study that
guarantees your direct entry into the second year of an undergraduate
degree at any of our partner universities if successfully completed.
It consist of a total of twelve modules that will be completed in a
year. Some of the majors one can pursue after complete the one year
course are: Finance; Marketing; Human Resources Management; Management
and International Business.
Some of the program that is on offer for the June 2014 intake is
Diploma in Business Administration.
So come through to our offices and find out more about ASHE
International College. For more information, you can contact us on
(04)300081/309086 or hotline 0772191340 or visit our website
www.ashe.ac.zw or email: enquiry at ashe.ac.zw or WHATSAPP us on:
0773563500/ 0772839327