[Dipleague] School Run

fmupindu fmupindu at jfkapnektrust.org
Mon Jul 21 14:54:42 CAT 2014

Are you a parent who is finding it difficult to balance the school run,
childcare and your work? Do you have a high school student who is not able
to concentrate on study after school? Well, we are delighted to introduce to
you our After School Care program. We take care of your school children from
12pm-6pm while you focus on work till you are ready to pick them up to go
home.

We provide these services:

.         Picking them up from school/ school runs

.         homework supervision

.         Supervised Study for High School students

.         games and other fun activities with other children

.         We also give an afternoon snack

For more information call  0772 934 737/ 0772 421 352