[Dipleague] LOOKING FOR MAZDA DEMIO HEAD LAMP AND CORNER LAMP

Maposa H hmaposa at cbz.co.zw
Tue Aug 26 09:22:45 CAT 2014

I am looking for a Mazda Demio headlight for the driver’s side and the accompanying corner lamp for the same side. With any information on this please call 0772 636 537 or 0772 636 667.

MR.HENRY M. MAPOSA|, Exchange Control Department, Export Section
CBZ Bank Limited  | Switchboard Landline number: +263 4 748050 ext 2091
 | Mobile phone: +263 772 636 537 | E-Mail: hmaposa at cbz.co.zw<mailto:hmaposa at cbz.co.zw>       Web Site: www.cbz.co.zw<http://www.cbz.co.zw/> CBZ 6th floor ,Pearl House Building |Samora Machel Avenue Harare| P. O. Box 3313 | Harare | Zimbabwe

Disclaimer and Confidentiality Note
This  message and any accompanying attachment(s) are confidential and intended for the use of the addressee(s) only.
It may contain information that is privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that you have received the email in error and that any use,
dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.
Please delete the message and notify the sender so that we may correct our records. Any views or opinions presented
in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries.
Although this email and any attachments are believed to be free of any virus or  other defects which might affect
any computer or IT system into which they are received, no responsibility is accepted by CBZ Holdings Limited and/or
its subsidiaries for any loss or damage arising in any way from the receipt or use thereof.