[Dipleague] AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION

0773398826 at econetmail.com 0773398826 at econetmail.com
Thu Aug 28 20:17:57 CAT 2014

SEPTEMBER ACCOMMODATION  AVAILABLE   CALL/WHATSAPP

BRANDCELL ACCOMMODATION CONSULTANTS

FULL HOUSES
Glen Lorne 4 bedroomed full house ensuite, 2 lounges, scullery $1200negotiable
Sunridge 3 Bedroomed house for $650 inclusive
Chitungwiza Zengeza 3 bedroomed full house $300negotiable
Budiriro 2   3 bedroomed full house $350
Hatfield 3 bedroomed house with ensuite $550

Flats
Avenues 2 bedroomed flat $600
Mabelreign 2 bedroomed flat $400
Avondale 2 bedroomed flats $600
Flat to share $250 inclusive

4 ROOMED COTTAGES
Mandara  2 bedroomed cottage $350 inclusive
Cranbourne 2 bedroomed cottage $400 own ZESA meter
Queensdale 4 roomed cottage $450 inclusive
Warren Park D, 4 rooms own entrance $290
Mt Pleasant Heights, 4 roomed cottage available, fitted kitchen, $450
Mandara 2 bedroomed guestwing $450 inclusive
Mainway Meadows 2 bedroomed cottage $350 inclusive
Malborough East 2 bedroomed cottage $450 inclusive

3 ROOMED COTTAGES
BELVEDERE: 1 Bedroomed cottage, open plan lounge, fitted kitchen with
fittings $400 inclusive
Westgate Neat 1 bedroomed cottage $300 inclusive
Glen Lorne 1 Bedroomed cottage with fittings $300
Sunridge 3 roomed cottage $300 inclusive
Hatfield Logan area 1 bedroomed cottage with dining, Kitchenette $340
Sunningdale 3 3 roomed cottage $300 inclusive
Mainway Meadows 3 roomed cottage $200

2 ROOMED COTTAGES
Braeside 2 roomed cottage $250 inclusive
Ashdown Park 2 roomed cottage $200
Vainona 2 rooms share kitchen $250 inclusive
Hatfield Bedsitter self-contained $240 inclusive
Belvedere North 2 roomed cottage $250 inclusive

1-1&HALF ROOMED COTTAGES
Mabelreign 1 roomed cottage $150 inclusive
Mabelreign Cotswold hills 1 roomed cottage $150 inclusive
Cranbourne 1 and a half roomed cottage $180 inclusive

SINGLE   ROOMS
Warren Park D 1 room $100 inclusive
Highlands 1 inside room own entrance $130 inclusive for a single person
Msasa Park 1 inside room $130 inclusive
Tynwald North 1 big room own entrance which can be divided into 3 $180 inclusive
Mabelreign 1 outside room with own toilet $150 inclusive

Plus Many More Available Upon Enquiry At Our Offices

ATTENTION LANDLORDS/LADIES!!We urgently require accommodation for our well vetted clients .Contact us today by phoning, Text or Whatsapp & enjoy our hassle free professional service. Thanks in advance. (For easier/faster marketing you can send pictures of your property via Whatsapp)

Kindly Phone/Whatsapp 0773 398 826, 0734 638 562, 0713 928 520 or 0773 059 692

Or come to our offices

Room 10, First Floor, Abbey House {ROMATEX} Opposite Executive Chambers, Corner First St/George Silundika Ave, HARARE