[Dipleague] COMPUTER REPAIRS SALES AND MAINTENANCE

0772395807 at econetmail.com 0772395807 at econetmail.com
Fri Aug 29 10:27:58 CAT 2014

services offered:

We repair Laptops & Desktop Computers professionally any brand!

(HP, DELL, Acer, Mac-books, E machines, Fujitsu, Toshiba, Lenovos etc)

-- Servicing and Cleaning!

-- Laptops LCD's replacements

-- Laptops keyboards, chargers and accessories

all desktops and laptops accessories

-- Original Anti virus sales from $25 single user -- ESET , Karspersky, Norton 2013

-- Virus cleaning

-- Software Installations (Upgrade & Downgrade )- Windows 8, Windows 7, office

2010, office 2013, etc

-- Networking

SALES:

New Desktop Computers from $350 with 19 inch LCDs
Used computers with used LCD/CRTs from $150,00

New Laptops from $400
Used Neat Laptops from $200

we are based in the Harare CBD, and we are very flexible, we can come to you

we also buy laptops even non working ones.......

Call/whatsapp

0772395807, 0733891884