[Dipleague] ICECREAM MACHINE FOR FOR SALE ( CHRIS)

Chris Masaka chris.masaka at spar.co.zw
Mon Nov 17 07:59:14 CAT 2014

I am selling an ice cream machine for $1200 negotiable. It produces pure
and mixed flavours of ice creams. For more information whatsup or call (
0774308309- Chris)

With Regards

CHRIS MASAKA

email             :  chris.masaka at spar.co.zw

address        :  16 Kelvin Road North Graiteside, Harare

Tel                  :  0263-770723-7

SPAR Hoza Email Footer

SUSTAIN LOGO THINK GREEN. KEEP IT ON THE SCREEN. SPAR is committed to
sustainability and minimising our impact on the environment. Please consider
keeping this document as an electronic copy and print only when absolutely
necessary.

SPARKWA NESPAR