[Dipleague] UK IMPORTED ENGINES, GEARBOXES, COMPUTER BOXES AND HEADLIGHTS- call 0773474492/0783288042 or Email: tkwangwa at gmail.com

0773844173 at econetmail.com 0773844173 at econetmail.com
Mon Nov 17 09:41:02 CAT 2014

We have in stocks engines and gearboxes for the following vehicles:

Freelander
Vauxhaul Zafira 2 Litre
Vauxhaul Astra
Nissan Primera QR20
BMW 320
BMW 318
Ford Mondeo
Ford Transit
Mazda 626
Peugeot 406

We also have Computer Boxes for the following Vehicles:

BMW
Nissan Premera
Iveco

We have headlights for the following vehicles:

Ford Transit
Benz EL and C class
VW Polo

In stock we also have Good Second hand tyres from sizes 13-16

Please call 0773474492/0783288042 or Email: tkwangwa at gmail.com for your orders.

HURRY WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!!!!!!!!!