[Dipleague] Cheapest car Hire $40

Makava bosskefy at comone.co.zw
Mon Nov 17 10:13:43 CAT 2014

Cheapest car hire in town starting from $40. Contact us for cheap
unlimited mileage deals. We have high raised 4x4 Toyota Rav 4s and
neat 4x4 Mitsubishi Pajero IOs which are suitable to drive even on
dust roads to kumusha. We also have a range of small cars and sedans
like Honda fit, Toyota fielder, Nissan wingroad and many more. Our
cars are well maintained so there is no risk of breakdowns. On top of
that our cars are comprehensively insured for your peace of mind. We
also offer our clients roadside assistance should they break down. You
don't have to leave a huge deposit when you hire our cars. Most
suitable for those from diaspora who want a no frills Car hire service
and freedom of movement to visit around Zimbabwe. Happy hiring! We
offer free pick up and drop service to the Airport and many more
extras. Call us on +263734549831 and +263771536767 If
you are overseas contact Bosskefy on +61430559255 or Like our Facebook
page
[1]https://www.facebook.com/pages/Cheapest-Car-Hire-For-Travelers-to-Zimbabwe/413529755360723?ref=hl
Whatsapp+263771536767  email bosskefy at yahoo.com