[Dipleague] Advertising Space for Your Business On Our News Website

editor at news24zim.com editor at news24zim.com
Mon Nov 17 13:01:53 CAT 2014

News 24 Zimbabwe live is an Online news platform that services
Zimbabweans world over with quality unbiased news updates. Our monthly
viewership averages around 190,000 visitors. Google Generated analytics
is available on request.

We have the cheapest online advertising rates compared to any other news
website online. You have the option of selecting several banners, or
even featured posts.

Sometimes its just not enough to have a website, you need to get people
out there to view your website, and we can help you with that. Several
Japanese companies are taking advantage of this, and selling their cars
through ads that people view on news websites.