[Dipleague] TWO DAY HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP ON IMPROVING CROP FIELD SOILS

0772414988 at econetmail.com 0772414988 at econetmail.com
Mon Nov 17 13:07:19 CAT 2014

Are you an NGO, donor or organizations interested in agriculture, environmental and developmental issues?

Do you want to improve the lives of the communities you work with in a sustainable way?

The Africa Centre for Holistic Management invites you to TWO DAY HOLISTIC MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP ON IMPROVING CROP FIELD SOILS

Dates  :                    3-4 DECEMBER 2014

Venue  :                    DIMBANGOMBE VICTORIA FALLS,ZIMBABWE

Don’t miss this opportunity to learn more on improving soil fertility using animal impact in order to double yields!

Please note that we can bring this workshop to your organization or your preferred site.

We also offer great discounts on early birds!!

Contact Tawanda Zinyawo for bookings and any further information.

Email:       :   tzinyawo at achmonline.org

Tel          :   +263 772 155 931-4